As we have been very fortunate to have been reported and supported in the newspapers so many times, we apologize that it became impossible to put them all up. Some of the news items:
In Canada’s wine country, Okanagan Valley flows with quirky charm
House of Rose is definitely a winery with that laid back, old school charm. No need to pretend like you’re a wine connoisseur here. This is the place to kick off your shoes and stomp around in some soon-to-be vinos. They even have an adorable outdoor picnic set up going on, so you and your BFFs can soak up the sun and sip up your samples.
Hong Kong Television
And House of Rose Winery in a travel show on Hong Kong Television (video starts at 12:34 minutes)
- CNN.com – In Canada’s wine country, Okanagan Valley flows with quirky charm (2016-09-27, scroll down to “Mom-and-pop places”)
- TravelAbled – an accessibility review our winery by Jeff Bourne.
- Viva Lifestyle & Travel – 8 wineries worthy of a road trip (2016-07-29, scroll to bottom)
- Vine Advisor – Winery Watch: House of Rose Winery (2016-06-09).
- Orchard & Vine Magazine – House of Rose Winery Wins Champion for the Environment Award from the City of Kelowna (2014-05-05).
- Castanet.net – Winery, a house of energy savings (2012-10-08)
- BC VQA – BC Wine Ends up on Hollywood Set: House of Rose sends their HOT FLASH™ wine to the cast and crew of The Hot Flashes (2012-03-28)