We are open Daily 10-6!
Our Wine Shop is open for tastings!
You can also enjoy our picnic area (with social distancing).
Fyi we don’t make reservations for tastings or the picnic area. It is first come first serve. With room for 70, there is plenty of space.
Summer Music Series. ALL Thursday Music Nights are SOLD OUT
Due to the COVID 50 people per event limit we had to sell tickets to cover the costs of the band etc and to limit seating. With the limited seating the events are rain or shine as we can accommodate 50 under our coverall, where we have set up the second tasting area.
To stay informed, sign up for our newsletter.
Smooth Sunday Sounds.
Sundays from July 12th to August 23, there will be background music in the picnic area from 1.30-4. For a list or musicians see the events page . Come and enjoy our picnic area, bring a lunch/snacks and relax under the Okanagan sun.
July 25 and 26th Customer Appreciation DEALS
As we cannot have a Customer Appreciation Party this year, but want to celebrate and thank our loyal customers: We’ll have fabulous deals both days 10-6 plus live background music 1.30-4 in the picnic area!
Grape Stomping Parties not this year due to COVID, back next year.
Saturday October 3 and Sunday 4th 12-5 and
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11th 12-5
House of Rose’s Uniquely Canadian Foods and Wine Pairing
THREE Complimentary tastings and pairings with a uniquely Canadian flavour.
Let’s make it special, eh! A donation for the Central Okanagan Food Bank is appreciated (non perishables or cash).
To allow for the measures with the COVID order in place we will
– allow only two groups (of max 4 people) in the wine shop at a time and three
groups (of max 6 people) in the second tasting space
– set the wine shop and picnic area up for social distancing
– will sanitize tasting areas after each group
– will have a maximum of 70 people in the picnic area (50 for events)
– put up a notice of our practices for the public to see
– to allow for contact tracing as per the COVID order we will also need to keep a name and phone number/email address for one member of each group, which will be kept for one month only (unless you want to be added to our email list)
Please see articles for our COVID 2019 Safety plan.
We look forward to serving you and working together to make your and others’ experience a safe and pleasant one.
Barb, Aura and Wouter
- Free Shipping on a case or more anywhere in Canada!
Phone the shop at 250-765-0802 and order and pay. Or order on our Shopify site Use the code FREESHIP
- We are also offering a pick up service. Phone the shop at 250-765-0802 and order, pay and set a time for pick-up. Or order on our Shopify site and we can have it ready for pick-up. We can bring out the wine and place it in your car for you.
- As of March 31, we offer free delivery in Kelowna and West Kelowna on orders over $75. Phone the shop at 250-765-0802 or email email@example.com to order, pay and set a time for delivery
Or, if you are in BC, get our wines at any of these private stores: https://www.houseofrose.ca/wines/where-to-buy/
Want to stay at the winery?
Our private suite at the winery is on airbnb. A wonderful retreat for two. You can find the listing here
About House of Rose. We offer you, our visitors, a wonderful intimate experience shared with both staff and family members with complimentary wine tastings. You can sit and enjoy the peaceful setting in our picnic area between the orchards or wander through the vineyard and see the grapes mature under the Okanagan sun. You will find House of Rose Winery in Kelowna, at the heart of the Okanagan where the BC wine industry started. We are situated along the East Kelowna Wine trail!
Outdoor Weddings, vow renewals and special events: We have created an area in the vineyard for wedding and vow renewal ceremonies as well as special events. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All wines are 100% Vegan & Okanagan grown and crafted, hand picked and soft pressed: Quality wine at affordable prices. Order your wine on line!
Supported by British Columbia’s Buy BC program