Welcome to House of Rose Winery
2018 promises to be an exciting year at the winery, it is our 25th anniversary this year!
Winter Hours : Tuesday to Saturday 12-5
We offer you, our visitors, a wonderful intimate experience shared with both staff and family members with free wine tastings. You can sit and enjoy the peaceful setting in our picnic area between the orchards or wander through the vineyard and see the grapes mature under the Okanagan sun. You will find House of Rose Winery in Kelowna, at the heart of the Okanagan where the BC wine industry started.
Dear wine lovers, House of Rose Winery founder Vern Rose has peacefully passed away at home, aged 90. Vern will be fondly remembered by many and lots of joyful stories will be shared as we all think of him with his Tilly hat, his passion for wine and broad smile. Vern loved talking with all of you and sharing his love for wine. We hope you will raise a glass in his memory as an era ends for House of Rose.
-A nice start of 2018 with an article on CNN.com about the Okanagan, including House of Rose!
see Articles for an excerpt.
-Okanagan Life Magazine gave our wonderful 2012 Vintage Okanagan Tawny a Gold and declared it Best of Show Fortified Wine at the 2017 Best of BC wine awards!
– The 2016 Grapes with Benefits won a gold and was the best of class (the white blend with the most points of all wines) and Cool Splash has won a gold medal at the Savor North West international wine competition!
– See our events page for the 2017 listings of events.
– For some very nice recent articles on House of Rose, including House of Rose on Hong Kong television, see our articles/media page.
– We offer Special labels for different occasions and this season you can put your personal or business touch on a bottle! Contact us for details at email@example.com.
– Outdoor Weddings: We will be preparing an area in the vineyard for wedding ceremonies starting July 2019. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
House of Rose Winery, one of the first 17 wineries in the Okanagan, has been run by the Rose family since opening in 1993. Now with a new generation involved in the winery, House of Rose serves you as it has from the start: by being BC’s friendliest winery and creating quality wines offered at affordable prices. With already famous smooth, fruit forward wines like HotFlash, as well as sweeter whites and reds, dessert wines with Icewine and our Vintage Okanagan Tawny we present to you a wide variety of specialty wines for both new and experienced wine lovers.
House of Rose Winery in Kelowna. All wines are 100% Okanagan, BC grown and crafted: Quality wine at affordable prices. Order your wine on line!