Welcome to House of Rose Winery
We offer you, our visitors, a wonderful intimate experience shared with both staff and family members with free wine tastings. You can sit and enjoy the peaceful setting in our picnic area between the orchards or wander through the vineyard and see the grapes mature under the Okanagan sun. You will find House of Rose Winery in Kelowna, at the heart of the Okanagan where the BC wine industry started.
- We are now open daily 10-6!
– The 2016 Grapes with Benefits won a gold and was the best of class (the white blend with the most points of all wines) and Cool Splash has won a gold medal at the Savor North West international wine competition!
– See our events page for the 2017 listings of events.
– For some very nice recent articles on House of Rose, see our articles/media page.
– We offer Special labels for different occasions and this season you can put your personal or business touch on a bottle! Contact us for details at email@example.com
– Outdoor Weddings: We will be preparing an area in the vineyard for wedding ceremonies starting July 2017. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
House of Rose Winery, one of the first 17 wineries in the Okanagan, has been run by the Rose family since opening in 1993. Now with a new generation involved in the winery, House of Rose serves you as it has from the start: by being BC’s friendliest winery and creating quality wines offered at affordable prices. With already famous smooth, fruit forward wines like HotFlash, as well as sweeter whites and reds, dessert wines with Icewine and our Vintage Okanagan Tawny we present to you a wide variety of specialty wines for both new and experienced wine lovers.
Groups: To use the picnic area for a stop or part of your event please contact the winery at email@example.com or phone 250 765 0802 for details, we look forward to meeting you all here!
House of Rose Winery in Kelowna. All wines are 100% Okanagan, BC grown and crafted: Quality wine at affordable prices. Order your wine on line!
House of Rose Winery is part of the Kelowna FAB5 Wine Trail and a member of Tourism Kelowna as well as the British Columbia Wine Institute. House of Rose Winery has been using organic wine growing and producing practices since 2009.