Welcome to House of Rose Winery
We offer you, our visitors, a wonderful intimate experience shared with both staff and family members with free wine tastings. You can sit and enjoy the peaceful setting in our picnic area between the orchards or wander through the vineyard and see the grapes mature under the Okanagan sun. You will find House of Rose Winery in Kelowna, at the heart of the Okanagan where the BC wine industry started.
- Ahh, what they do to tempt us… the 50 Shades movie trailer is out. Want to spice up your life, add a little fantasy? We have the best wine for you. Fifty Shades of Grapes (also known as HotFlash) is available at the wine shop and you can phone us to order a few too! 250 765 0802
- Summer is here! With that Artist in Action at House of Rose Winery (Sat/Sun) and our Summer Music series (Thursday evening) have started. See the events page for details. Thursdays open 10AM to 9PM with our evening music.(Check the weather and events page: Music will be cancelled if it rains!)
- It is cherry season. Both Kempf en Arndt cherry orchards are open for U-pick a minute from the winery!
- Our absolutely wonderful 2013 Rosé has won Gold at the All Canadian Wine Championships and is now on the shelf in our wine shop!
Our ‘A Senior Moment’ and Sweet Mystery received a Silver at the 2014 International Pacific North West Wine Competition and the Cool Splash a Bronze as well!
- We are delighted that House of Rose Winery has been honoured with the 2013 Kelowna ‘Champion of the Environment’ Business award. A wonderful recognition of what a small business can do when looking at all facets of the business and how to make it less impactful, more efficient AND save money . For details please see the articles page.
House of Rose Winery, one of the first 17 wineries in the Okanagan, has been run by the Rose family since opening in 1993. Now with three generations involved in the winery, House of Rose serves you as it has from the start: creating quality wines offered at affordable prices. With dry heritage wines like Marechal Foch and Okanagan Riesling, as well as sweeter whites and reds, dessert wines with Icewine and our Vintage Okanagan Port we present to you a wide variety of specialty wines for both new and experienced wine lovers.
Groups: To use the picnic area for a stop or part of your event please contact the winery at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250 765 0802 for details, we look forward to meeting you all here!
House of Rose Winery in Kelowna. All wines are 100% Okanagan, BC grown and crafted: Quality wine at affordable prices. Order your wine on line!
House of Rose Winery is part of the Kelowna FAB5 Wine Trail and a member of Tourism Kelowna, the British Columbia Wine Institute, the BC Wine Grape Growers Association and the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce. House of Rose Winery has been using organic wine growing and producing practices since 2009.